Pengumuman.

now, this is Lee Jong Hyun :*

Lee Jong Hyun

google translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

Love Letter

PEACEEEEE


My Lover,,, You are the most beauty....
   I happy know you...
   I happy with you...
As in a dream, I can know woman like you....
Woman is full of consideration, firm at principle, stiff, always give into other people, and audacious of responsible on what your performance. I much learn from you about life.... Never, there are loss know woman like you....
 You are diamond in my heart....
 You are....... in my heart....
 You are candle in my heart...
 You are friend, family, younger sister, pupil, and diamond in my heart....
 I stand at corner of town is full by much people, wait the sun...

Season after season, I pass the happy day with someone..... Someone is formerly only one pupil..... My heart say, how I'm feeling lost yourself. You are bad, you are snare with strong chain and can't shattered.... There isn't word of love pronounced among us up till now, but I know that feel mentioned already bind the soul and the body is very tight until become something isn't necessary say again.


How times I deny, that I never like yourself, but it turn out true,,, I like you..... This heart full with injuries always scratched.... for she has ever stop in my heart and make injury is deep to me... 
 I'm not want see the tears my woman flows only by man like me....
 I want see you happy with man who suitable to you love...
 Thanks on everything... May I always there's in your heart.
The And isn't to make me regret..... But introduce is to make me regret.


I love you and my love never extinguished.... For you.... SOMEONE


                                                                    GOOD BYE MY LOVE


                                                                           LEE JOON GI






Writer VERINIA NOPELYNA and translated by LOVEANA BRENA HONESTY on September 15th, 2008

 

1 comment: